The Premier Video Spotlight

 We've reached the last week of the video spotlight campaign. The Premier Level!

I considered re-recording the audio for this one, because the sound of the locks dripping is SO loud, but I decided that I liked the character of it. Plus, it would be a lot of work to get all my words to match up to the video exactly.

I'm so pleased with how all the videos turned out. I'm excited that now I have video explanations of each book to which I can refer customers. Many thanks to my hubby over at JK Sound Studios for the video work and editing, although I created all the intros and outros using Canva and Lumen5.  The soundtrack is also from Lumen5; I found the track when I created my first Lumen5 video and just fell in love with it.  


I'm even more excited about my next promotion however: a contest! More details to come, but free books and gift cards will be on the table!

Comments

Popular Posts